Monday, October 23, 2006

Happy in today no matter what


In social life many peplo got some problem some side to much for them some person said it not big deal more than there problem .I use to have problem many time but I pass it well by my self.I use to work at the big position when I was only 21 years old .I have to be Manager at The Emporium for food . I do not believe I got it .I try to do the best .I cover my self to act like a I am 27 years and I have my staff around 80 person .I have to meeting about target .I was very stress .someperson do not like me because they thought I got this position because I know somebody there but I got this by my self .I work very hard I only think that time I will not think about tomorrow I will happy with today as much as posiible .because I hear someone said if tomorrow die how happy you will have it .no more .
I hope everyone can happy with your life right now no matter tomorrow happen

No comments: