Thursday, October 19, 2006

Hi what you gona do when you have time?


I have many interesting to do but the most I like to do the spa .Many people think it will gona paid a lot of money to do that but actually. You no need to pay a lot of money you just know how to do it by your self .I like to buy book about Aroma to learn about it I think this kind of treatment it very good for your health for relex .Aroma it make you have better life .How you can do at your home ?First you must have
1 burner
2. the favor of Aroma that you like
3.fire
4.you open mind and like it
Smell of Aroma can treay your health to be fresh .
I have some recomend if in the early monday moring sickness. you feel ver lazy to go out you can use ROSEMARRYSAGE ,LEMONGRESS
or LAVENDER this all of smell make you feel fresh .
You see you can save the money to go the shop you can do by yourself
Now let go to do it enjoy your self
bye

No comments: